Instructions: Rate your personal abilities for each item on a scale of 1-5. Note: if you are filling out this self-evaluation as an extra-duty advisor, substitute the words "coach" and "players" with the words "advisor" and "students".
5 = Superior , 4 = Very Good, 3 = Good , 2 = Average, 1 = Poor, N/A = Not Applicable
* #1 Consistently communicated with the athletic office regarding paperwork, rosters, eligibility, etc.
* #2 Effectively communicated with coaches in regards to roles, duties, and expectations
* #3 Superivised practice area and locker room when athletes were present
* #4 Accurately prepared an inventory of team equipment and uniforms
* #5 Consistently ensured that all facilities and equipment were secure following use
* #6 adequately supervised travel and overnight trips
* #7 Demonstrated high ethical standards and behaviors all times
* #8 Displayed exemplary behavior and was a positive role model
* #9 Effectively communicated with athletes, parents, and administration
* #10 Respectfully interacted and communicated with officials and the other team's coaches and players
* #11 Consistently demonstrated professionalism and sportsmanship
* #12 Adequate planning and preparation in team strategies and capabilities
* #13 Successfully used praise and constructive criticism with the team and its individual players
* #14 Practices were effectively planned and conducted to reflect optimum time management and player engagement
* #15 Consistently demonstrated the ability to make game plans and appropriate in-game adjustments
* #16 Consistently strives to improve knowledge of game strategies and individual and team skills
* #17 Consistently ensured that individual players were appropriately conditioned and prepared to play
* #18 Maintained effective individual and team discipline at practice and games
* #19 Continual emphasis placed on teaching team and individual offensive basic skills and fundamentals
* #20 Continual emphasis placed on teaching team and individual defensive basic skills and fundamentals
* #21 player and parent complaints handled satisfactorily
* #22 is off season effort and participation adequate
* #23 In what coaching areas do you feel you are particularly strong?
* #24 In what coaching areas do you feel improvement is needed?
* #25 What Do You Want Your Coaching/Advisor Legacy To Be?
* #26 Have You Missed A Practice As A Coach During The Season? If so, Why?
#27 Are You Happy With Your Current Coaching Position? Explain Why or Why Not.
#28 Do You Feel You Have Finalized Your Season In A Timely Manner, i.e., Equipment and Player Uniforms Stored In Timely Manner? Explain.
Athletic Director/Principal Comments
Evaluator(s) Signature ______________________________ ________________________________
Coach's/Advisor Signature ______________________________
(COACHES: BEFORE SUBMITTING FORM: PLEASE PRINT OUT YOUR EVALUATION AND BRING IT TO YOUR POST SEASON EVALUATION MEETING)